Thursday, May 23, 2013

Top movies of 2012

It’s been a while since I've posted my film reviews, back in 2010, but here I am writing and researching for the new movie releases. But let me start by last year top grossing movies, just to warm up my blog, since each has different sales ticket I’ll rank it from 1 to 10, so here it is.


        1. The Avengers   
        2. Skyfall                  
        3. The Dark Knight Rises      
        4. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey     
        5. Ice Age: Continental Drift            
        6. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2           
        7. The Amazing Spider-Man            
        8. Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted  
        9. The Hunger Games
        10.  Men in Black 3


Well I hope  the upcoming “The Avengers 2” will top the first sequel, and the story line can define each avenger, compare to the first I think somewhat missing , but I like the last part where they eat “shawarma” ,  very cool indeed. Still my favorite is the “The Hobbit” upcoming film sequels, and I think there will more actions to come. 


Image source: Wikipedia




No comments: